Sorrow 苦




What had happened to me...
I know how suffer when we are missing someone...
I know how difficult when the distance of a relationship is far...
But I just can't help thinking and missing you...

I'm wondering how are you doing everyday...
Are you tired or being lonely...
Are you happy or being sorrowed...
I wish I could be there with you...

I never seen you so moody...
Was worrying when you left suddenly...
Are you mad over me...
For not cheering you up...

I do not really know how you feel...
I only thinking about how you do...
Regardless of our distance...
I'm exciting when you addressed me as dear...

Maybe it is just a dream...
It could be an illusion...
But I never regretted...
That I have a chance to care about you...

Yet, I wish I could taking care you.

Connections edit post
6 Responses
  1. take it easy bro... dun too stress ya




  2. Unknown Says:

    Long distance relationship really... really... hard to maintain!!! anyway, hope all the best for you...


  3. Sanze Says:

    So nice yea! Found your love... The distance between both of u maybe too far, but at least the distance of both heart are near.


  4. Go Smerv Says:

    回 李文健 이분건
    Yeah, I know, just missing someone sometimes

    回 lock
    I wish too, so that I won't be thinking n missing of someone

    回 Kway
    也是爱及关怀

    回 天蓬元寿
    I know but I believes that if both are loving each others, it's not a barrier between us.

    But yet, if so happen that the other party found true love there, I don't mind to let go too, Cos I do not want my loves one to be lonely there

    回 Sanze
    I like this sentence "at least the distance of both heart are near"

    It's great if both of us has the same thought... I'm expecting such understanding. I don't mind waiting


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™