Invitation to "Our First Christmas 2008"


Click on the photo to ENLARGE

Dear Pals,

  • We have decided to throw a party instead of having "Vampire" X'mas eve dinner in any restaurant.
  • You have been invited to join us for upcoming gathering that will be held in above mentioned venue.
  • The dress code would be White Christmas.
  • I have RSVP for you all, thus you are compulsory to attend, you have no way to say NO.
  • If you are to absent, you will be bearing all costs that occurs.
  • House rules apply.
  • Your attendance is much appreciated.

More info, contact me at 012-3996593.


Connections edit post
2 Responses
  1. ernloy Says:

    awww...so sweet!!!
    a x'mas party!!! :D
    invite me next time when i am back! hehe


  2. Go Smerv Says:

    ernloy
    I donno u de wor... wahaha
    next year la


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™