Special Compliments to Laneige Malaysia's Brand Manager, Celine Diong

Picture tells everything. Click on the photo to ENLARGE

On October 13, 2009, someone was knocking my door early in the morning. It was a guy from courier services company, telling me that I have a parcel.

After signed and look at the consignment note, it was a parcel from Laneige Malaysia. Without hesitation, I quickly open the parcel. It is surprising to see the package they have sent to me, as there are 2 products that are not available in Malaysia market, but I am so lucky to receive these.

There is also an apology card from the girl who handled my inquiries and a note from Brand Manager Celine Diong. In the note, she said that this package is a token of regret for being rude to me on the other day and thanking me for being understandings and forgiveness. In the package, inclusive of:-

Laneige Homme Cool Sports Lotion [N/A in Malaysia]
Laneige Homme Cool Sports Skin Toner [N/A in Malaysia]
Laneige Homme Fresh Cleansing Foam
Laneige Homme Trial Kit
An apology card and a note 

I would like to thank Celine for being prompt and efficient in this matter. Of course, thank you so much for the package as I never thought it would be the products that are not available in Malaysia, I was still hesitating, could it be the Cleanser or the Scrub that I wanted to buy on the other day? Anyway, thank you and hoping that your subordinate will provide excellent yet professional services to everyone.

And not to forget, a special thanks and compliments to Ms. Eva Mak based in Parkson, The Pavilion.
Connections edit post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™