RUSS for LOVE




Remember the night of 29 Jan
Waited in front of Evergreen
Towards the arms of Esplanade
Our eyes delivering the messages


Falling into you is not what I expected
Things changed when we both have accepted
We have faced the long distance problem
But we know it will never be a problem


As we just knowing each others
Indeed we need to understand each further
Conflicts some time may visiting us
Require our patient to solve together

My temper at times completely controlled me
Being mad is not what I wanted it to be
I felt guilty for making you down
My heart also completely drown


I know I may not be a good lover
I know you bringing out the best of me
From now and forever
We know how much we meant to each other


Allow me some time for adaption
To understand what is the proper correction
Bear with me for this second
Our love will shine for the next moment


I wish time could stop
I wish day is still young
I wish night is longer
I wish we have more time to love each others

Connections edit post
3 Responses
  1. lock Says:

    那隻是假的狗吧?


  2. [SK] Says:

    good luck and all the best :)


  3. Chris Says:

    I like the dog.. cute cute~~


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™