I'm Single & Available

Photo taken by MeRV on 06:55

Now is 6.39am, I don't know what is wrong with me. Just went out with friend for McD's breakfast. Wanted to eat Big Breakfast set but the portion is too large for me, it will ruin my dieting programme, in the end ordered a set of Egg McMuffin.

Now I'm home doing nothing. Keep thinking is it okay to be single or I wish to attach to someone? I love my life now, single and available, free to do whatever you want, no string attached, no one controlled or spy on you, no rumors and drama queen around you too.

But sometimes whenever I watched the Korean drama "Palace", I think the scene where the acting-cool prince gave a sudden hug to the princess is so romantic yet touching. It makes me think of several Korean dramas having the cool and "I don't care" attitude leading actor, fall for the leading actress but still treating them as coolest possible. Until the day where actress started to explode, actor would gives a warm, romantic yet touching hug and telling them "I miss you" or "I love you". This scene can be found in "Coffee Prince Shop" too.

You may say I'm desperate, you may say that I'm crazy but I just wanna SHOUT OUT that

I'M SINGLE AND AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Anyone who loves me, propose to me, melt my heart with your passion, melt me this coolest and mean Scorpion guy! Obviously, need not to tell, I'm INSANE! Time to bed :)

Connections edit post
25 Responses

  1. WOW...来个单身告白,怕死人家不知道你是单身
    xD...

    我也是常常不睡觉,天亮时,还会望望窗外

    你这个照片让我很感触

    祝你赶快TAKEN!!!


  2. 楚婉 Says:

    很少男生会看韩剧的,呵呵...没想到你看得还蛮用心的。


  3. Unknown Says:

    哈哈!我同意单身生活是很享受,不过一寂寞起来就显掉了。。。我帮你物色下貌美‘如花’的小姐们啦!哈哈!


  4. Go Smerv Says:

    stock market information
    Thanks for visiting my website all the way from Georgia, USA but my site is STRICTLY NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING!

    What do you want to help you? Banned you or blog until you dead?


    Ellie_pi
    我就是怕死人家不知道我单身
    因为认识我的都知道我很难才会单身

    那张照片是早上拍的,很喜欢早晨的云朵


    ~Sw@N~
    韩剧故事情节来来去去都一样,但是不同的演员带出不同的效果


    天蓬元寿
    最重要的是要有朋友,要不然真的有时还蛮寂寞

    谢谢你的好意
    缘来情到、顺其自然,我不必任何人帮我物色,不想弄巧反措
    你还是顾好自己吧


  5. vkeat86 Says:

    哈哈,单身日记?
    在下也是。。唉。。。。


  6. Go Smerv Says:

    杰.Keat
    嘻嘻!那大家一起加油啦!


  7. 幸福王子 Says:

    哈哈。。 i m single and available too :P


  8. Unknown Says:

    haiz。。。在下我已打算净身不娶了。。。孤独终老。。。开始在筹着单身基金。。。可怜!!!


  9. Hahaha!
    Nice one!
    I'm single too, but not available though, liked my life now, no worries and problems about relationships~
    Wish you will found your love ones soon~~~


  10. I'M SINGLE AND AVAILABLE!!!too...

    虽卤蛋少看韩剧,但绝对同感...


  11. thomas Says:

    haha,im same as u,single and available...haha
    hope u ll find 1
    jiayou...


  12. lock Says:

    this is a pro and con situation, hard to say which status is good!


  13. Yenny Says:

    I'm single also...





    but my size is double...
    =.="


  14. Mitch Tay Says:

    哇!!!are you sure?
    还以为你还溺在爱河中哦!
    sorry。。别伤心别气馁,很快下个真命天“女”会出现的!!


  15. Go Smerv Says:

    幸福王子
    一起找啰


    天蓬元寿
    那你什么时候要买姑婆/姑公屋?


    Lewis
    Don't wanna attach anymore? wanna be VirGin forever ar?


    特李斯卤蛋
    台湾偶像剧偶尔也会有


    art_tom
    aiyo, u also single de ar? but u so young, nvm la!


    lock
    yes, as both have its strengths and weaknesses. Depends on how u look at it


    Yenny
    U look pretty.... how come "double"?

    Double or not, doesn't matter, as long as u hv inner beauty, it would be great enough


    kimichii
    我都说了,如果我不公开我目前是单身的话,很多人都以为我在恋爱


  16. Unknown Says:

    筹钱当中。。。不知道几时才会筹到。。。


  17. :: 子源 :: Says:

    哇哈哈
    本來很搞笑了
    但看到這個更加噴飯

    What do you want to help you? Banned you or blog until you dead?
    你好毒你好毒~

    我們去找壁虎啦!



  18. Reanaclaire Says:

    aiyah... i want to propose to u.. too bad i m too old..
    haha....


  19. Go Smerv Says:

    ::: 月圓月缺 :::
    blog死他嘛!你教的哦!
    壁虎最近好像是死掉了


    特李斯卤蛋
    那你看什么剧?


    reanaclaire
    walao!!! how old r u?


  20. 四叶草 Says:

    我也要去找壁虎!!!
    不然我连猴子都要捉了。。。
    (越来越猴擒了)
    blek =P


  21. :: 子源 :: Says:

    哈哈,樓上的clover
    你本來就猴擒了啦~


  22. 四叶草 Says:

    我哪有??
    讲功力我还比不上你啦。。


  23. Go Smerv Says:

    Clover
    吃斋三年,难怪!
    就像躲在森林三年的猴子,那么desperate!

    那你要拜阿源师祖为师了

    ::: 月圓月缺 :::
    agreed!!!比我们更厉害


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™