Condolences to Si Chuan

Suddenly I felt that life of human is so weak.

I did not know Si Chuan people are living in the hell. The earthquake has killed many people and the first picture I saw on the headline of papers is where a guy was trapped under the collapsed wall, by seeing into his eyes, he is appealing for helps.

I was so shocked when I saw the picture, especially when seeing the rescuer pulling out the dead body of children one by one. Thousands of people were homeless, killed, sick, injured and hunger.

When US, North Korea and China keep showing their capability in having powerful and advance weapons, they are still not able to confront with Natural Disaster.

We should appreciate what we have now. Don’t wait until we lost the loves one.

[ Never ending will ] Picture taken from sinchew-i.com
[ 写不出的遗言 ] 图片摘自星洲网
Connections edit post
2 Responses
  1. PhoeNieTam Says:

    wow...this photo so so meaningful and touching...like it so much...


  2. Go Smerv Says:

    [PhoeNie]
    u sounds so happy when seeing this pic... aiyo... sigh!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™