My Lovely BRETT
Recently I bought a pair of shoes named BRETT from ALDO before I fell sick.

Yes, I know, again. This is the fourth pair within 6 months.

In fact, this is a gift that I’m rewarding myself for successfully left my previous employer and got a new job. I know it is a waste of money but my interest towards fashion is still passionate and never stop. It could be a motivation for me as well.

I thought I could wear it too but unfortunately… I’m sick…

What should I reward myself if I’m fully recovered from chickenpox?

Nice? I love it!

8 Responses
  1. :: 子源 :: Says:

    哈哈
    不能穿就暫時給我穿啦

    那麽有錢
    很貴的叻~


  2. Go Smerv Says:

    你考完试了!!!
    你放生了叻!!!
    我要出去啊!!!

    你要也可以!!!
    我不会介意!!!
    谁叫你是我的好兄弟???

    谁说我有钱哦?
    luan luan kong


  3. PhoeNieTam Says:

    haha...why you did not list out the price?


  4. Go Smerv Says:

    [phoenie] wahhhhhhhhhh wan meh?
    no one de lar...


  5. PhoeNieTam Says:

    aiyO..at least let me know the market price for ALDO's sport shoes

    **I never buy ALDO's product before


  6. Go Smerv Says:

    Depends which style mar...
    ALDO don't have much ladies sports shoes de, mostly are ballerinas, opened-toe and platform shoes...
    price mostly is 276, 324, 372, 468, 564
    guys one normally 372, 420, 468, 612

    for mine BRETT is only 276


  7. Anonymous Says:

    6个月四双,是蛮多。
    别买上瘾就好。哈哈!


  8. Go Smerv Says:

    不会的 放心
    因为我只会买最美的


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™