The Most Expensive Porridge 最贵的粥
Have you ever eaten a bowl of fish porridge cost RM9.00?

Sounds crazy and unbelievable right?

I think I was being fooled. I’m still having chickenpox; definitely I’m not allowed to take fish that carrying the potential nutrients that might harm my scars. So I requested the hawker to cook the porridge with White Pomfret (Ikan Bawal Putih).

When the porridge came, the porridge is as exactly as my expectations, putting the rice into boiling water only. What really surprised me would be the price.

WTF, White Pomfret porridge cost RM9.00. Maybe this is the price for placing a special order, sigh!

你有吃过一碗九令吉的鱼粥吗? 听起来不可思议吧!

我觉得我被骗了。因为我身上还有水痘,凡是有毒的鱼都不可以吃,要不然它会令疤痕难以消失。所以我也要求小贩用白鲳鱼来煮。

当粥送到我面前时,和我想象地一样,只将饭倒入滚水中烹调。但最能起吓作用的是价钱。

一碗白鲳鱼粥要价九令吉?可能是因为我特别要求吧... 唉!

Connections edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    我吃过RM8,
    所以不算太离谱啦!:p


  2. Go Smerv Says:

    我的九元
    他妈妈哩
    乘我病 骗我钱


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™