Fight the Scars
I’m struggling lately. Why? Thanks to chickenpox for leaving such a nice “footprint” on my face!

I’m thinking all day and night, trying to figure out what are the best and fastest solutions that could heal the scars. By using SK-II Facial Essence Treatment, Forever Living products, Garnier products, Lancome Spot Clearing Essence or Neutrogena Pore Refining Series?

Instead of keep on scratching my head, I googling “Healing chickenpox scars” and find that Vitamin E is the best solution. Honey is good for minimized the pores but not suitable for oily skin, while Aloe Vera is great for deep scars.

Thus in the end, I decided to buy oral and external use Vitamin E oil and Forever Living products for faster and better result.

Connections edit post
4 Responses

  1. Go Smerv Says:

    这不是爱美
    而是维护形象ok?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    一个chickenpox让你皮包大出血hor?


  3. Go Smerv Says:

    对咯
    荷包真的大出血
    没办法 太爱美了


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™