I’m so weak!

2008 is not a year that everyone would appreciate. To me, if I’m superstitious, I would say that the fortune teller has spoken that those who were born in the year of Rat will have a serious bad luck especially in healthy and wealthy.

At first I do not believed it but now I started to feel that it’s quite accurate. Majority of my Rat friends has been strikes by bad luck. Some involved into illogical accident, sudden sick, lost of career and etc. Like me, I just recovered from chickenpox but now I’m sick again.

Thanks to the frequent change of weather too.

However, the worst would be the Myanmar and earthquake in China. Thousands of people were killed in such incident.

Connections edit post
2 Responses
  1. 動 Orson Says:

    hope u recover soon...


  2. Go Smerv Says:

    recover jor, but now sick again!!!
    wahahaha


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™