The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian
I know this movie is like a fairy tales. When the first season The Chronicles of Narnia : The Witch, The Lion and The Wardrobe was launched, I don’t even feel like watching it. It gave me a feeling like I'm watching The Lion King.

But now I’m regret for not watching the first Narnia after I have completed the Prince Caspian.

Although it is just okay for me only but while in the cinema my feelings is almost at the climax all the time.

3.5 out of 5

Connections edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™