Away 离家

I'm OFF to Genting & KL

from

Monday 19th to Wednesday 21st


星期一至星期三

本人会在云顶及吉隆坡
8 Responses

  1. Sanze Says:

    You really wanna look for me? But how o? U didn't date me at all? Msn me la.. amykohhs@hotmail.com.


  2. Feeling Says:

    Enjoy your short vocation and snap more pictures for us ya! =)




  3. Chris Says:

    Welcome to KL OH. ;)
    Wanna meet me?


  4. Kway Says:

    Wish you have a nice trip

    我30晚可能也會上云頂=)


  5. Go Smerv Says:

    Jamie / LAURENCE / 董百勤 / Kway
    Thanks!

    Sanze
    When free, anytime also can!

    Feeling
    Cannot la, nothing nice to snaps de... Somemore I'm not familiar camwhoring with my new phone haha

    Chris
    Wait until u r really free la


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™