Dedication of Life



Life is short 
Yet we learned and experienced
Bitter or sweet
It's the journey of life

I can't deny my existence in this world
I can't deny that I have found you 
If I don't know your existence
My life wouldn't be so exciting 

You colored my world
You taught me being loved
I miss you
I want you
But I can't have you

We might not destined to be together
We are destined to know each other
I never mind if you do not love me
I only mind if you are avoiding me

Just let it be
So yesterday
Eye today
Foresee tomorrow

Do you feel the same?

Connections edit post
3 Responses
  1. Chris Says:

    oh? u miss somebody else oredi?


  2. yupe...
    totally agree with your words.
    "Just let it be
    So yesterday
    Eye today
    Foresee tomorrow"


  3. Vin vin Says:

    you fall in love with sumone ?


Related Posts with Thumbnails

  • Popular Posts

    Color My Life


    About Smerv

    My photo
    天马行空不是凭空想象 只有真心话 还是真心话

    Discovery


    12 - 13 Feb 2011
    Thailand | Songkhla, Hat Yai

    07 - 12 Jul 2011
    India | New Delhi, Agra

    27 Aug - 03 Sep 2011
    Indonesia | Bali, Malang, Mt. Bromo, Surabaya


    Fans Club


© Copyright 2009 天 马 行 空 ∞ I n f i n i t y ™